HIGHLIGHTS OF BUDGET 2019
HIGHLIGHTS OF BUDGET 2019 Tax Related:
- Within 2 years, Tax assessment will be done electronically
- IT returns processing in just 24 hours
- Minimum 14% revenue of GST to states by Central Govt.
- Custom duty has abolished from 36 Capital Goods
- Recommendations to GST council for reducing GST rates for home buyers
- Full Tax rebate upto 5 lakh annual income after all deductions.
- Standard deduction has increase from 40000 to 50000
- Exempt on tax on second self-occupied house
- Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194A has increased from 10000 to 40000
- Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194I has increased from 180000 to 240000
- Capital tax Benefit u/s 54 has increased from investment in one residential house to two residential houses.
- Benefit u/s 80IB has increased to one more year i.e. 2020
- Benefit has given to unsold inventory has increased to one year to two years.